Cowra Civic Centre is a COVID Safe Business. In accordance with the NSW Government requirements patrons are advised of the following:
- All patrons must check in using the QR Code for the Service NSW App.
- All patrons aged 16 and above must have been double vaccinated for COVID-19 and documentation is required for entry.
- All patrons aged under 16 must be accompanied by a double vaccinated household member
- Masks must be worn at all times except when eating or drinking. If you have an exemption, you must supply documentation to support this.
- Seating is 100% capacity and spacing between patrons is not required.
- For events in the Main Auditorium – all seating is allocated at the time of sale. You must sit in your allocated seat.
These requirements are subject to change. Patrons may be refused entry or asked to leave if not meeting the requirements.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in keeping Cowra Civic Centre open and COVID free.